Time & Talent
- Volunteers will be essential to the ministry of St. Clare’s Home, and opportunities to give time will be available for individuals of all ages, though children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and under the direct supervision of a parent, guardian, or chaperone.
- We will need assistance with, but not limited to, teaching life skills and parenting classes, meal preparation, and childcare.
- All potential volunteers are required to complete Safe Haven Training and must pass a SLED background screening.
- Current COVID-19 safety precautions and protocols will be adhered to strictly.
- St. Clare’s Home is funded by private donations, corporate sponsors, and foundation grants. We ask that you consider assisting us in funding this crucial work!
- We are accepting in-kind donations of furniture, clothing, and baby items.
Current immediate needs
- 2 minivans or vehicles for transportation
- a riding lawmower